Wicked Illusions Media
Please Register to view all we have to offer! Dont forget to help contribute to the forum by giving thanks as well as reputation points if you like something!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to Wicked Illusions Media -- A forum to showcase your talents
Wicked Media is now sponsoring!
We are new! Help us grow by posting and spreading the word!

Share | 

iMOB - WE ARE POWERFUL - HD - Call of Duty: Black Ops Sniping Gameplay Tomahawk iMOB Clan Montage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KOSDFF
Tier 1 Member
Tier 1 Member

PostSubject: iMOB - WE ARE POWERFUL - HD - Call of Duty: Black Ops Sniping Gameplay Tomahawk iMOB Clan Montage    Sat May 28, 2011 6:59 pm

Hey guys, this is my mona...my ceiling. This is my second montage edit using the big boy programs. I spent between 30-40 hours capturing, editing, and rendering this montage. Since PSN came back up, myself and my clan members started new accounts (Multiplayer without XP is boringg, get to 15th prestige and you'll know what I'm talking about) and this is the footage that resulted. The programs I used were Boujou, Cinema 4d, Abode After Effects. and Sony Veags Pro. I really hope you guys enjoy this one!! Please comment!! and Subscribe!!

iMOB Clan Recruitment:
- Add ANY of the players listed via Friend Request, and include iMOB in the message.

CLAN CHALLENGES
- Message iMOB_KOSDFF on PSN!!! We're undefeated!!!

xXiMOB Clan LEADERSXx
iMOB_KOSDFF
iMOB_CHEEZEIT420
iMOB_JoHnblAZe
iMOB_KO
iMOB_LoWerY
iMOB_MORRIJA
iMOB_SniPeR
iMOB_tokinshweed
iMOB_TRILLNESS
iMOB_RiCaN83A5T
iMOB_Z3R0

FACEBOOK:
https://www.facebook.com/pr...

Please Comment, Rate, and Subscribe!!!

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
Ultimatum Films and iMOB Productions do not claim any ownership or usage rights to any music used in the featured videos. Ultimatum Films and iMOB Productions use the unowned music under the assumption of the FAIR USE doctrine and are not a part of a product or service. Neither entity derive any direct or indirect revenue from their use. This channel is solely to share game play videos with the gaming community and is in no way being developed for a Youtube Partnership or Machinima Directorship or to gain any revenue/profit of any kind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

iMOB - WE ARE POWERFUL - HD - Call of Duty: Black Ops Sniping Gameplay Tomahawk iMOB Clan Montage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wicked Illusions Media :: Media Headquarters :: User Montages-
Jump to: