Wicked Illusions Media
Please Register to view all we have to offer! Dont forget to help contribute to the forum by giving thanks as well as reputation points if you like something!
Wicked Illusions Media
Please Register to view all we have to offer! Dont forget to help contribute to the forum by giving thanks as well as reputation points if you like something!
Wicked Illusions Media
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Wicked Illusions Media -- A forum to showcase your talents
Wicked Media is now sponsoring!
We are new! Help us grow by posting and spreading the word!

KOSDFF"s WORLD - A Minecraft Montage - HD

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KOSDFF
Tier 1 Member
Tier 1 Member

KOSDFF"s WORLD - A Minecraft Montage - HD Empty
PostSubject: KOSDFF"s WORLD - A Minecraft Montage - HD   KOSDFF"s WORLD - A Minecraft Montage - HD EmptyWed May 25, 2011 5:45 am

So when PSN was down (Grr...) I had to find another game, and that game was Minecraft. I started out playing on the website and eventually bought the game so I could setup my own server. Slowly I learned how to setup a Craft Bukkit server and install plugins. Thanks mostly to other players that connected to the server and recommended the most useful ones.

I started KOSDFF's World to create a survival server where players used currency to buy and sell items, tools, and materials. (iConomy + Shops) After many griefers I figured out how to use WorldEdit and WorldGuard which came in very handy!! Players start off with $30 which buys enough items to have a good start on the game. Players mine materials and collect items to sell to the many shops located in the castle and in various towns surrounding the spawn. The server also features a BATTLE plugin which allows players to fight and wager against each other in an arena! Players who save up sufficient currency can also by access to the plugins, such as fastmining, portal use and creation, bed-heal, gills, color chat, vanish and worldguard; with more to come!

I created this montage to showcase the world I've created with the help of some fellow players whom created the towns surrounding the castle:
AwesomeLawlz
Yix
Spankyknaps
Hamypotter

Server Ip:
68.12.196.197:25565

Thanks for watching, hope you enjoyed it!! Please comment!!!
Back to top Go down
ChaoTiiC
Executive
Executive
ChaoTiiC

PostSubject: Re: KOSDFF"s WORLD - A Minecraft Montage - HD   KOSDFF"s WORLD - A Minecraft Montage - HD EmptySat May 28, 2011 11:58 pm

how would u guys like to do a clan battle some time?
Back to top Go down
https://wickedmedia.forumotion.com
KOSDFF
Tier 1 Member
Tier 1 Member

PostSubject: Re: KOSDFF"s WORLD - A Minecraft Montage - HD   KOSDFF"s WORLD - A Minecraft Montage - HD EmptySun May 29, 2011 2:36 pm

On MINECRAFT??????

Did you mean to write this under my iMOB CLAN Montage post?? If so then DEF YES. We take all clan challenges and we're undefeated.

We only do Search n Destroy, no kill streak clan battles. PM me on PSN if your interested!
Back to top Go down
ChaoTiiC
Executive
Executive
ChaoTiiC

PostSubject: Re: KOSDFF"s WORLD - A Minecraft Montage - HD   KOSDFF"s WORLD - A Minecraft Montage - HD EmptySun May 29, 2011 4:57 pm

yea thats what i meant lol
Back to top Go down
https://wickedmedia.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KOSDFF"s WORLD - A Minecraft Montage - HD   KOSDFF"s WORLD - A Minecraft Montage - HD Empty

Back to top Go down

KOSDFF"s WORLD - A Minecraft Montage - HD
Page 1 of 1