Wicked Illusions Media
Please Register to view all we have to offer! Dont forget to help contribute to the forum by giving thanks as well as reputation points if you like something!
Wicked Illusions Media
Please Register to view all we have to offer! Dont forget to help contribute to the forum by giving thanks as well as reputation points if you like something!
Wicked Illusions Media
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Wicked Illusions Media -- A forum to showcase your talents
Wicked Media is now sponsoring!
We are new! Help us grow by posting and spreading the word!

Spamming the Recruiting Section

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xXKmS-Thanatos
Executive
Executive

Spamming the Recruiting Section Empty
PostSubject: Spamming the Recruiting Section   Spamming the Recruiting Section EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 6:38 am

I know this hasnt happened yet but here are a few rules. I will update this when i feel the need to.

1. If recruiting for clans - One thread started by anyone in that clan. If any more than 1 thread is made then the others will be deleted.
2. Bumping a thread more than twice a day is not allowed. If this happens i will give warning. 3 warning and that thread will be deleted and future thread will be watched carefully.
3. No commenting on threads unless you are interested, i dont want to see people making comments on clan recruiting theads (lets face it. you wouldnt like it if it was you)

Thanks
Thanatos
Back to top Go down
Burk
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Spamming the Recruiting Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spamming the Recruiting Section   Spamming the Recruiting Section EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 11:31 am

sound like good rules to me Smile
Back to top Go down

Spamming the Recruiting Section
Page 1 of 1